Evaluaciones generales en AutoZone
Good job, low (but fair) pay...
Overall a good place to work. Pay is limited, but the work isn't overly complicated and is only occasionally physically demanding. Environment may vary by location and manager, but for a first full time job or as a second job it's great. Flexible hours. Also not bad for those nearing retirement who want to stay busy.
VentajasSupportive staff, ample training, flexible hours
DesventajasPay is fair for the work, but limited vs cost of living.
Fast Paced Customer Service Oriented
• Store Manager for multi-million dollar retail business supervising 12-20 employees through their shifts in multiple locations.
• Responsible for hiring and training of employees within the Nashville region.
• Coordinate schedules and tailor training schedules to each person’s individual strengths and opportunities.
• Incrementally increased sales 10 to 20 percent on a year-to-year basis
• Provide instruction on goal setting and attainment with emphasis on financial profit and loss statements.
• Maintain accurate and complete records while maintaining confidentiality; prepare reports on employees as required by company regulations.
• Responsible for all on-sight installation and troubleshooting of all new and existing network equipment- VOIP phone’s, thin client’s, server’s, automotive testers, cash registers, monitors.
Best work experience
I really enjoyed my time working for AutoZone. I learned so much during my time with the company. I feel if you have the passion, the drive, and hunger to learn and advance you will find someone to invest the time to teach and guide you. My biggest regret is leaving AutoZone, I have not found any other job with the work environment and work culture.
VentajasGood work culture, fun and exciting work place. Mostly good management.
DesventajasNo set work schedule it changes week to week.
Not bad, low pay
Autozone is great to work for, could be compensated more for my quality of work provided for sure as well as other employees. Their computer systems are massively outdated (even thought just recently got updated) and still many things that make no sense in their systems.
Hard place to work with little advancement
Learned a lot there, but very little room for advancement and no support from management to do so. Compensation for the work was not good and lead me to find other employment.
Steady fast-paced work environment.
The environment is fast-paced and the atmosphere is charged with the typical in and outs of retail. However, there is the excitement of those who come in with without the knowledge of what they need and leave with the assurance that they are getting exatcly what they will need to fix their problem.
Good if you enjoy working on cars.
AutoZone is a great work environment, but many shortcomings otherwise. The expectations put on you can be too much to handle at one time. The stores rarely stay staffed and it can be stressful when working weekends with a small team.
It was a great company to work with and fun and exciting employees to be working everyone always had a extra hand to lend even if they were extra busy the manager was a best friend and boss everything about autozone was good nothing bad about it .
VentajasFree donuts, pizza party sometimes
Be prepared to work understaffed constantly without payroll to back up the stores even if staffing were good. The pay will always be less than anywhere else for the amount you have to deal with (internally and externally). Go work anywhere else and let this soulless corporation go out of business like it deserves.
VentajasThey legally had to give you a lunch, they would find a way to not give you a lunch if they could.
Great place to work.
Good atmosphere, I enjoy everyone I work with. Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help where needed. Costumer's are always friendly. Never a dull moment